Retail Store Ambassador - New York & Brooklyn
- Function: Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Category: Cosmetics & Skincare
- Relocation Opportunity: No
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Reports: 0
About The Position
What on earth is DECIEM?
DECIEM is a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands. We're founded on the principle of doing everything others don't do and we are changing the world of beauty based on this principle. We have more than 10 brands in the beauty world and operate a growing portfolio of more than 300 products in more than 15 markets. We are growing very rapidly and want to do things no one has ever done before. We have been called every good and bad thing you can imagine like “The Hottest Beauty Company Right Now” , “The Most Thrilling Thing to Happen in Skincare” and “Canada’s Next MAC Cosmetics”.
We are growing very rapidly and need someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us! We are looking for someone to join as a Retail Store Ambassador for our store at 26 PRINCE ST, New York and our new location at 177 Court St, Brooklyn.
Full time and Part time positions are available.
- Greet all customers who enter the store with enthusiasm and professionalism reflecting DECIEM’s vision.
- Determine the customer’s needs and suggest relevant products by listening to the customer, and sharing the product knowledge acquired during brand training.
- Encourage demonstrations with customers and provide personalized skincare consultations while still educating.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Assist in identifying opportunities within the store and possible solutions.
- Manage customer feedback and queries.
Store Presentation and Merchandising
- Assist in maintaining store standards of cleanliness and organization
- Be aware of and assist in maintaining DECIEM’s merchandising concepts.
- Ensure tidiness standards are respected and maintained at all times.
- Operate POS and complete transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Store Directors.
- Ensure compliance with store policies and procedures (eg. loss prevention, safety standards, returns)
- Participate in inventory control.
Skills and Qualifications (preferred):
- 1-2 years of retail/customer service industry experience
- Love of beauty products and a passion for skincare.
- Comfortable in engaging customers, and applying products with the customer while providing consultations.
- Ability to multi-task, while providing professional and outstanding customer service.
- Desire to thrive working in a team environment
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- Flexible availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is essential.
- Consistent and reliable attendance.
Interested to be a part of the DECIEM family? ...What happens next?
Kindly send us your resume. We really appreciate your effort in applying to this position. However, only those candidates will be contacted who have been shortlisted for interview.
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know