Position Open - Posted March 12, 2018
Demand and Supply Project Manager
L'Oréal Travel Retail Americas Supplier Miami, FL
- Function: Operations
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Category: Cosmetics & Skincare
- Relocation Opportunity: No
- Job Level: Mid-Level
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Reports: 0
About The Position
- Skills: Demonstrated proficiency in forecasting, and forecasting methods with understanding of financial and operational impacts.
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision-making, skills. Strong interpersonal skills are essential to interact effectively with all teams, areas and levels areas and levels of business. Good facilitation skills are necessary.
- Experience: Two to five years of experience in a Demand Planning or equivalent role.
- Knowledge: Knowledge of SAP with a strong emphasis on Demand Planning functionalities. Microsoft Office required.
- Education/Certifications: BA/BS or equivalent; MBA preferred
- Ensure sales forecasts accuracy and the building of turnover through the piloting of the sales forecast process.
- Harmonize all the best practices we have locally between all brands (DP team transversal management).
- Contribute to define and implement monthly PLV stock follow up, by having all the costs and stock under control.
- Contribute to define and implement the process for testers from suppliers to Point Of Sales.
- Generate better practices for promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Contribute to the improvement of the Supply plan process based on the validated sales forecasts, the co-packing plan and the stocks and supply/procurement parameters.
- Contribute to determine the stock and supply parameters according to the objectives of service rate, costs and global targeted stock.
- Contribute to manage the replenishment process through the evaluation of the shortage risks and by communicating priorities to the suppliers.
- Contribute to define and implement action plans to manage stock levels in accordance with the company objectives and analyze obsoletes and slow movers.
- Follow up on big IT projects.