Position Open - Posted May 16, 2018
Public Goods Retailer New York, NY
- Function: Operations
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Category: Retail
- Relocation Opportunity: No
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: COO
- # of Reports: 0
About The Position
About the company:
Public Goods mission is the make premium quality, healthy products affordable to everyone. Think Trader Joes with a Costco style membership. We’re growing fast. We launched with personal care and household and are expanding into everything people need.
We're looking for someone to source and develop for new products, especially in the packaged food category. It could be as broad as sourcing the best wine vendor, to a coffee vendor to a pasta sauce vendor.
- Strong project management skills
- Highly organized
- Knowledgeable about private label and food manufacturing
- Good communicator and negotiator
- 1+ year experience in buying, sourcing, or product development, ideally in packaged foods
We’re willing to hire an experienced person, but are also open to hire someone who’s really smart and up for a challenge too.