- Function: Production
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Category: Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Relocation Opportunity: No
- Job Level: Mid-Level
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Reports: 0
About The Position
BKON® is a beverage technology company dedicated to elevating and innovating how consumers experience the Earth’s purest and most enjoyable flavors through the use of RAIN™ (Reverse Atmospheric Infusion®). For more information, check us out online at www.bkonbrew.com.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our proprietary RAIN™ extraction/infusion technology and all aspects of production processes.
- Operate the BKON Storm™ and other equipment on the flagship RAINcraft cold brew production floor.
- Train production staff in the operation of equipment, including grinders, scales, brewing equipment, cleaning/sanitizing, etc. Ensure Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are maintained.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment in full public view.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by effectively managing the production schedule with the Operations Team.
- Track and maintain inventory levels according to operations plan.
- Work with Operations to improve inventory accuracy and forecasting, and establish consistency parameters.
- Communicate and troubleshoot equipment failures with technicians and engineers as required.
- Assist in developing recipes with the Beverage Innovation team and implement them on the production floor.
- Manage sample program with guidance from Beverage Innovation and Business Development teams.
- Develop a strong understanding of coffee varieties, origins, roast levels and processes.
- Taste and measure product regularly to ensure quality/consistency, and develop familiarity with tasting, calibration, and logging protocols.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have at least (1) year of food or beverage processing experience.
- Coffee experience a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Must be a self-starter and have a passion for learning.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Cage fighting experience a plus, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time