Market Manager, On Premise - So. Florida
- Function: Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Category: Alcoholic Beverage
- Relocation Opportunity: No
- Job Level: Mid-Level
- Home or Centralized Office: Home
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Reports: 0
About The Position
Job Title: Market Manager, On Premise - SFL
Position Location: Miami, Florida
The purpose of this position is to drive PR USA sales performance and addresses brand priorities in local markets through programming and distributor resource deployment. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring all key / brand KPIs are achieved. The Market Manager must be based in Miami, FL.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Ensures execution of effective "local-level" plan, including PRUSA strategic imperatives and local KPIs, in line with region priorities at the local / channel level
- Owns resolution/decision making of execution-related issues in local / channel with minimal support from Regional Manager
- Manages and drives agenda for distributor team in line with Full Year and Monthly Goals
- Owns relationships with small number of key accounts and executes Distribution and L3F standards.
- Ensures execution of brand standards through rigorous communication and oversight of ALD and distributor teams with clear communication and consistency.
- Manages day-to-day channel planning and performance tracking.
- Builds brands by identifying and overseeing targeted sell-through activities (implementing national programs, limited local promotions)
- Recommends pricing programs and local territory needs and opportunity.
- Manages and allocates local resources against market priorities and plans (with Regional Manager)
- Identifies, plans and executes account sell-through activities (with Activation team and distributor partners)
- Develops local and initiatives and drives them by utilizing programs and incentive deployment and communication.
- Creates specific programs in conjunction with cross functional teams
Nature & Scope:
- Regularly communicated with ALD Management and Full Book Team.
- Conducts formal business reviews with distributor management monthly.
- Directly interacts and communicates with ALD and Activation team on opportunities.
- Achieve all key brand KPIs
- Deliver NNS targets for territory and key accounts
- Depletions (# of cases, total increase, Target account improvements)
- Key brand KPIs and account sold goals.
- Reports solid line to RM
- Works closely with Activation and Finance team.
- Works closely with and oversees distributor Sales ALD team and Full Book Team
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
Experience / Background:
Position requires 5-7 years of previous sales management experience in a wine and spirit or consumer goods sales environment with proven success managing distributor relationships. Experience in the Miami market a big plus. Must be flexible to be out in the field regularly and frequently attend promotions in the evening.
- 20% of time