Sales Account Manager, Indiana
- Function: Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Category: Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Relocation Opportunity: No
- Job Level: Mid-Level
- Home or Centralized Office: Home
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Reports: 0
About The Position
B4 is seeking a full-time Sales Account Manager/Brand Champion to support our recent launch into the Indiana market.
The Sales Account Manager’s primary role initially during training will be to conduct approximately 40-55 off-premise consumer samplings a month, staff trainings, merchandising, relationship building and special events.
This position will eventually grow into a sales role which includes adding new B4 accounts in the market, maintaining current accounts and establishing/maintaining a productive sales relationship with our wholesale account partners.
- The ideal candidate needs to be self-driven, motivated, dedicated, highly organized, energetic and proactive.
- He/she should have industry experience as a salesman and brand ambassador with a strong record of selling product to consumers.
- The role will require travel within the assigned territory with 25-50% overnight stays each month.
- Mileage and travel expenses will be paid according to B4 policies.The workweek will be Tuesday to Saturday.
- The role will have a competitive salary with monthly performance bonus.
For consideration, please send resume and the answers to the following questions:
- What makes you an ideal candidate for this job?
- How are you different than the other applicants?
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For more information about B4 visitdrinkb4.com.