Brand Ambassador - Connecticut Market
- Function: Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Category: Spirits
- Relocation Opportunity: No
- Job Level: Mid-Level
- Home or Centralized Office: Home
- Reports to: Executive Chairman
- # of Reports: 0
About The Position
Broken Shed Vodka (BSV) is actively seeking a Brand Ambassador for the State of Connecticut.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, energetic and sales driven individual who will work independently and with our distributor’s reps to build the brand in CT. An outstanding sales track record and industry experience are essential qualifications. Relationships with major on and off-premise customers in the Connecticut corridor will be a significant advantage.
Broken Shed Vodka is perhaps the finest in the world. It is made in New Zealand from distilled whey (a protein) and a blend of waters including 15,000-year-old mineral water. It is clean and extremely smooth. BSV has won a double gold medal at the WSWA, a gold medal at the LA Spirits Competition, a platinum medal at the SIP Awards and a 91 point score from Wine Enthusiast. It is gluten-free, GMO-free and has no added sugars, balancing agents or chemicals. It’s all natural and pure.
Broken Shed operates a full-time Brand Ambassador program to work with on and off-premise accounts in all the States in which it is distributed. Our BA's are experienced sales people with great people skills, drive, and determination. They have a contagious enthusiasm for the brand and a passion for driving sales and growth. A passion for mixology is key.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Integrate with, develop great relationships and work with with Distributor's Reps, tactical account targeting, marketing analytics: in-market responsibility for delivering market goals and KPIs.
- Visiting an average of 50-75 accounts per week to present the vodka, build relationships, check inventory and point of sale materials etc.
- Secure "indications of interest" to be routed directly to the distributor and to be confirmed as sales by their account reps.
- Conduct 2-4 tastings per week in off-premise accounts.
- Work with on-premise accounts to develop cocktail menu items, promotions and brand awareness
- Represent BSV at all sponsored events in the area (charity and otherwise)
Sales Representatives/Brand Ambassadors must be highly motivated and passionate about the brand. The role requires analytical skills, tenacity, determination, sales skills, drive, and enthusiasm. A demonstrated ability to sell and achieve goals is imperative.
Candidates must reside in Conneticut and be able to reach all parts of the state as required. Brand Ambassadors will need to have their own car to visit accounts across the state (mileage allowance offered).