VMG Partners, ForceBrands, and New Hope Network have joined forces again to offer 10 lucky students FREE badges for Expo West 2019 for “A Day in the Life of Natural Products,” an interactive experience for students to explore the world of CPG during Expo West. We have curated an entire day of meetings with founders, CEOs, investors, influencers, and industry icons who will show you what it’s really like to work in the CPG industry.
Natural Products Expo West and Expo East are the world’s largest natural, organic, and healthy products trade shows. This experience is designed to give students a taste of what it’s like to work in the vibrant CPG industry. Students will have the opportunity to meet with the industry’s most accomplished CEOs and innovative founders, learn from investors on how and why they put capital into brands, and discuss how to navigate a career in natural products.
See below for additional details:
- Submissions have currently closed for 2019’s Expo West ‘A Day in the Life’
- Selected students will receive instructions on how to register for their badge (this badge is valued at $1000, but the costs will be covered by this program)
- The badge will be eligible for entry to the trade show during the entirety of the event (September 12-15)
- Selected students will be required to cover the costs of any travel and lodging (if necessary)
- The event takes place in Anaheim, Calif., at Natural Products Expo West on Friday, March 8, 2019
Students are encouraged to attend the full length of the three-day trade show.