Successful Outside Sales Leader
- Function: Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Category: Other
- Relocation Opportunity: No
- Job Level: Senior Level
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- % of Travel Required: 50
- Reports to: VP of Business Development
- # of Reports: 0
About The Position
At Sea to Table, we care deeply about the seafood that Americans eat and are working hard to be the leading and highest quality brand of better-for-you and better-for-the-planet seafood.
We do this by circumventing the traditional seafood supply chain of farmed, imported, mystery fish, and instead partner with fishermen and commercial docks from coast to coast to deliver the very best wild, domestic, sustainable and traceable seafood to our national customer base of restaurants, healthy fast casual chains, universities and home cooks.
We are seeking a dynamic, proactive leader who can take our sales to the next level. We are concerned about growth and dominating our market, if that does not excite you, do not apply. This is a true hunter role. You must be able to thrive in pioneering and building new markets for our business.
Please only apply if you are a proven sales leader who can think independently, problem solve, and take responsibility for building new business. You will not be bogged down in details or servicing new clients. You control your destiny. If you have 2+ years of proven sales experience and believe you possess the “right stuff,” then please follow the steps below to apply!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with VP of Business Development to organize and execute sales strategy for territory
- Effective management of a pipeline of leads, prospects and lapsed and/or underperforming customers in order to generate durable sales growth
- Consultative selling to understand customers' needs and operations
- Build appropriate presentations, bids and samples to create successful seafood programs, supported with training and marketing materials
- Own the relationships with new customers through all stages of pipeline
- Ensure ongoing sales performance from customer base
- National travel to key markets for events, prospecting and client meetings as needed, as much as 4X per month
The ideal person is:
- Able to overcome objections, follow up persistently, and bring on new customers through consultative selling
- Able to develop rapport and build strong, loyal relationships with customers
- Self-motivated to build sales with a competitive desire to surpass goals
- Adequate knowledge of the restaurant and foodservice industries as well as seafood and culinary applications in order to “talk-the-talk” in the field
- High energy with the ability to multitask
- Able to effectively communicate the Sea to Table value proposition to multiple stakeholders
- Able to work collaboratively with a team towards a common goal
- High in Omega 3's...
Schedule: Full-time, 40+ Hours per week, Monday-Friday
Compensation: Salary + Bonus
To Apply: Please go to https://www.cindexinc.com/c/10D247
You will take a brief survey that measures job related traits. At the end of the survey, you will be prompted to upload a resume. Please include both a resume AND cover letter combined in one file at this step.