VP of Marketing
- Function: Marketing
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Category: Alcoholic Beverage
- Relocation Opportunity: No
- Job Level: Executive Level
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: General Manager
- # of Reports: 8
About The Position
VP OF MARKETING
Rogue is a small revolution, which expresses itself through handcrafted Ales, Porters, Stouts, Lagers, Meads, Braggots, and Spirits. The essence of the Rogue brand, even the name, suggests doing things differently, a desire and a willingness to change the status quo. We Dare more than others think is wise, we Risk more than others think is safe and we Dream more than others think is practical.
Revolutions need leaders. Those who dare to be different, question the status quo, move fast, and are fiercely independent. We need those who dare to take risks, dream of what can be, not what is, and push others to do the same. Our Marketing team needs a thinker, a doer and a captain.
- Lead creative strategy, campaign planning, and execution
- Give energy, inspiration, and motivation to Rogues
- Implement/leverage existing ideas and concepts
- Develop new ideas and concepts that showcase the unique stories Rogue has to tell
- Assist in innovation, planning and execution
The above encompasses all that we do in marketing: social media, web, Rogue Farms, Events, Products, consumer marketing, distributor marketing, retail marketing, media, and a whole lot more.
- 10+ years in consumer product marketing (beverage industry a plus)
- Multi-level marketing experience – brand, product, PR, grassroots and events
- Has an eye for art, ear for comedy, hand in writing
- Prefers disruption over comfort and thrives on creation
We do what we do to become a meaningful industry leader through the products we create and by building a team that is successful without being big, bureaucratic, or common. And most important, we cut out the B.S.
How to apply:
If you think you have what it takes to carry the Rogue brand forward, and are excited to join our family of Rogues attach your resume, cover letter, and anything else you’d like to share with us.
Perks of being a Rogue:
Rogue offers a competitive salary, a great PTO plan (3 weeks in 1st year) Benefits -- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability 401K (with company match) Gym membership allowance, Rogue beer cards (up to 10 free beers a month), Pet Insurance, A fun work environment, and tons of other employee perks.