Sales Manager - West Coast Region
- Function: Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Category: Spirits
- Relocation Opportunity: Yes
- Job Level: Senior Level
- Home or Centralized Office: Centralized
- Reports to: President of the Company
- # of Reports: 1
About The Position
Distillery No. 209 marries the best of traditional Old World distilling techniques and time-honored ingredients with a passion for excellence, innovative thinking, and a willingness to take risks to create No. 209 spirits. One of
The position will report directly to the President of the distillery, but you will work closely with the entire distillery team. Position will be located in Southern California.
· Directly manager all on-premise and off-premise sales in Southern California and the Greater LA area.
· Grow placement of No. 209 spirits in the top on-premise/off-premise accounts in SoCal, with a focus on Los Angeles and San Diego.
· Increase the number of accounts carrying No. 209’s full line of spirits.
- Plan and execute on-premise/off-premise events and tastings.
· Build advocacy through education with bartenders, off-premise sale associates and consumers.
· Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations.
· Work closely with Southern Glazer’s to educate distributor sales teams.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
· Provide direct support to Northern California sales team.
· Develop and execute a sales plan to grow sales of entire product line in additional west coast states.
· Understanding of financial statements.
· Passion for gin and a deep knowledge of spirits.
· Digitally active.
· Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Able to travel up to two weeks per month
· Competitive and inquisitive nature.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office.
· Conducts business with the highest level of integrity.
· Flexibility in schedule for night and weekend events.
· Experience growing and building brands.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate a proven track record of success in growing sales and profitability as well as sales management. You must be detail oriented and maintain the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and possess an unmatched work ethic. Liquor industry experience is preferred. Competitive compensation package includes base salary plus incentive pay. Come join our team as we continue to expand worldwide.